At Onederous Tribe, we have a strong belief in the power of collaboration and cooperation and therefore dedicate ourselves to living in the spirit of non-competition. As Awakened Business Professionals, we conduct our business with the knowledge that there is no need for competition and that this is an abundant Universe and there truly is enough for everyone. Our mission as the Chamber of Commerce for Awakened Business is to help to create a new business paradigm/model on the planet that includes this standard of non-competition. Members of Onederous Tribe agree to promote this standard and conduct their businesses and professional lives in such a way as to further this mission. As well as embracing the spirit of non-competition, we are proud to say that the members of Onederous Tribe also agree to the following:
Code of Ethics/Professional Standards:
I dedicate myself to providing compassionate and competent services, to the best of my ability, within the scope of my knowledge, training and experience.
- When a client or customer’s needs are outside of my scope of practice, or ability, I will inform him or her. If possible, I will recommend another practitioner or product provider that can better meet that person’s needs.
- If I believe that a client or customer is in need of a mental health evaluation or services, or medical examination or treatment, or legal advice or services, and I am not personally qualified in such areas, I will refer him or her to a qualified professional in the area of need. If necessary, I will delay or cancel my services with this client until I am assured that he or she is receiving competent care or services from a qualified professional.
- I never take advantage, in any way, of any client or customer, especially if I perceive them to have psychological, medical or legal problems. I never attempt to convince a client to renounce or refuse appropriate medical, legal or social services.
- I always respect the personal rights of my clients, customers, colleagues and other professionals. My clients and customers have the right to assume I will respect their privacy, and treat them with respect. I will not slander, misrepresent or make comparisons in a negative way towards my competitors, colleagues, fellow lightworkers, or other members of Onederous Tribe, or the greater community.
I represent myself to the public with a standard of professionalism and integrity. I am honest and forthright in my dealings with the public, clients, customers and colleagues and I encourage and help others to maintain this standard.
- I do not make guarantees or false claims that my services or products will produce a specific result. When I encounter difficulties or obstacles in my ability to help a client or customer, I am upfront and honest about it with them.
- My advertising and public image conveys a respect for my clients and customers, as well as a professional image of myself, my services and products, my affiliations, and of the metaphysical/spiritual community at large.
- I never harass, abuse or otherwise take advantage of clients, customers or colleagues. No matter what differences of opinion may arise, I never treat others in a disrespectful, aggressive, mean-spirited, malevolent way and never in an unwanted sexual way.
- I never charge more than agreed upon with a client or customer. I have no “hidden-fees” or “add-ons” after the stated price is agreed upon.
I am aware of the laws of the county, state, province or nation in which I provide services or products. I strive to always conform to those laws in my field of practice and/or in the providing of products to the public.
- I follow all regulations and laws that are specific to my area of service.
- I do not engage in fraud, scams, deception, or unscrupulous business practices.
- I never provide legal, financial or medical advice to my clients, unless I am specifically qualified and/or licensed to do so.
- I never knowingly put my clients or customers at risk or in danger in any way.
I am committed to excellence in my field. I will continue to study, learn and advance my knowledge and understanding of the field of service or product I supply, and in related fields, to better serve my clients and customers. I am committed to continually improving myself, personally and professionally.
Leave a Reply